Have you ever had one of those moments in your life where you KNEW God was with you, had set up a divine appointment or was directing your next step(s) and you needed story time to tell everyone?
So do tell. I want to hear about it. News flash – so do others!
What have we learned about telling our story? By the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony, we overcome, just like it says in Revelation.
Do you want to be an overcomer? Me too.
For the remainder of 2016, each Friday on the Dance With Jesus Linkup, one person will be in the spotlight sharing their story.
Can you imagine reading words that confirm Divinity still touches humanity every day, in so many beautiful ways? Does this thrill you to have the opportunity to share? It’s deeply moving to consider how the Spirit is stirring in me to hear your story. Why? To cheer you on and to share with others who need to hear your story.
So tell us:
- What giant did you face and how did you slay him – or is it a work in progress?
- Paint a picture with your words of when you were thrown into the lion’s den or the fiery furnace and walked out OK, with the king asking, “Was your God able…”?
- Share how the Red Sea parted for you to walk on dry land into your destiny, even with the enemy hot on your tail.
- Tell us how the sun stood still for a battle to be waged with you as the victor.
- Describe how you danced in delight before the Lord – completely carefree like King David. Ok, not naked…
You get the idea.
Don’t feel like your story measures up to those in the Bible? Think again! We each have our own moments where God guides us, lovingly pulling us in, out, over, under or through a situation – that’s unique to us. So you’re here for such a time as this, like Queen Esther was many, many years ago.
Leave a message in the comments below to indicate you want to share your story. We’ll get a date scheduled and the details to you.
If you don’t want to share a story, may I ask a question? Do you want to read everyone else’s story? Imagine the look on our faces as we laugh out loud, cry, cheer and champion you on to victory! Why? Because we care. Deeply.
Settle the littles ones in for a nap, tuck the kiddos into bed, snuggle in with your journal and a good book (yea, that big old Bible is a great one to dig into) and let your magnificent words pour onto the pages. As Ted Dekker says, bleed all over the pages, your readers will love you.
His blood does that for us, doesn’t it?
Interested? Get the guest post submission guidelines here.
Join the Finding Calm 7 Day Challenge
Tell me where to send your challenge please!